|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Christian Lukas & Peter Walgenbach, 2010. "Trust me, it is High Trust: On Trust and its Measurement," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Christian Lukas, 2010. "Reporting Frequency and Substitutable Tasks," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Christian Lukas & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2008. "Trust and Adaptive Learning in Implicit Contracts," FEMM Working Papers 08017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jeannette Brosig & Christian Lukas & Thomas Riechmann, 2006. "The Monotonicity Puzzle. An Experimental Investigation of Incentives Structures," TWI Research Paper Series 15, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Christian Hopp & Christian Lukas, 2014. "Evaluation frequency and evaluator’s experience: the case of venture capital investment firms and monitoring intensity in stage financing," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 649-674, May.
- Christian Lukas, 2007. "Managerial expertise, learning potential and dynamic incentives: get more for less?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 195-211.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2008-09-13 2010-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2008-09-13 2010-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2008-09-13 2010-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2010-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2010-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2010-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2010-11-06. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Lukas should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.