|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät Jena, Germany
: +049 3641/ 9 43000
+049 3641/ 9 43000
Carl-Zeiss-Strasse 3, 07743 JENA
RePEc:edi:wfjende (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christian Lukas & Peter Walgenbach, 2010. "Trust me, it is High Trust: On Trust and its Measurement," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Christian Lukas, 2010. "Reporting Frequency and Substitutable Tasks," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Christian Lukas & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2008. "Trust and Adaptive Learning in Implicit Contracts," FEMM Working Papers 08017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jeannette Brosig & Christian Lukas & Thomas Riechmann, 2006. "The Monotonicity Puzzle. An Experimental Investigation of Incentives Structures," TWI Research Paper Series 15, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Christian Lukas, 2017. "Contract design in dynamic agency: An experimental analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(8), pages 1216-1226, December.
- Christian Hopp & Christian Lukas, 2014. "Evaluation frequency and evaluator’s experience: the case of venture capital investment firms and monitoring intensity in stage financing," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 649-674, May.
- Christian Lukas, 2007. "Managerial expertise, learning potential and dynamic incentives: get more for less?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 195-211.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Christian Hopp & Christian Lukas, 2014.
"Evaluation frequency and evaluator’s experience: the case of venture capital investment firms and monitoring intensity in stage financing,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 649-674, May.
- Wang, Lei & Zhou, Fangzhao & An, Yunbi, 2017. "Determinants of control structure choice between entrepreneurs and investors in venture capital-backed startups," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 215-225.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2008-09-13 2010-11-27
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2008-09-13 2010-11-06
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2008-09-13 2010-11-06
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2010-11-27
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2010-11-27
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2010-11-06
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2010-11-06
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Lukas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.