Report NEP-ACC-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Andria, Diego, 2010. "Optimal capital income taxation with tax evasion," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Álvaro Pina, 2010. "Towards a Less Distortive and More Efficient Tax System in Portugal," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 814, OECD Publishing.
- Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2010. "Tax Decentralisation and local Government size," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0123, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:zbw:sfb597:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnar Sandmo, 2010. "Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development," Working Papers id:3200, eSocialSciences.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Halliday, Timothy J. & Koch, Alexander K., 2010. "What Do We Work For? An Anatomy of Pre- and Post-Tax Earnings Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2010. "How labor market rigidities shape business taxation in a global economy?," Post-Print halshs-00537021, HAL.
- Christian Lukas, 2010. "Reporting Frequency and Substitutable Tasks," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.