The Credit Default Swap Market and the Settlement of Large Defaults
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Virginie Coudert & Mathieu Gex, 2010. "The Credit Default Swap Market and the Settlement of Large Defaults," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 123, pages 91-120.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka & Nedeljkovic, Milan & Sarno, Lucio, 2012.
"How the Subprime Crisis went global: Evidence from bank credit default swap spreads,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1299-1318.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody & Milan Nedeljkovic & Lucio Sarno, 2009. "How the Subprime Crisis Went Global: Evidence from Bank Credit Default Swap Spreads," NBER Working Papers 14904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody & Milan Nedeljkovic & Lucio Sarno, 2012. "How the Subprime Crisis Went Global: Evidence from Bank Credit Default Swap Spreads," Working papers 21, National Bank of Serbia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikhail Chernov & Alexander S. Gorbenko & Igor Makarov, 2013. "CDS Auctions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(3), pages 768-805.
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Agata Kliber & Barbara Bedowska-Sojka, 2013. "Economic Situation of the Country or Risk in the World Financial Market? The Dynamics of Polish Sovereign Credit Default Swap Spreads," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 13, pages 87-106.
- Thomas Dimpfl & Franziska J. Peter, 2012. "Using transfer entropy to measure information flows between financial markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Vuillemey, Guillaume & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2015.
"Disentangling the bond–CDS nexus: A stress test model of the CDS market,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 32-45.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2013. "Disentangling the bond-CDS nexus: a stress test model of the CDS market," Working Paper Series 1599, European Central Bank.
- Dimpfl Thomas & Peter Franziska Julia, 2013. "Using transfer entropy to measure information flows between financial markets," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 85-102, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit derivatives; bankruptcy; credit default swap; auction;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-09-18 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2010-09-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2010-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .