Report NEP-RMG-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2010. "Understanding the Effect of Concentration Risk in the Banks’ Credit Portfolio: Indian Cases," MPRA Paper 24822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo da Veiga & Felix Chan & Michael McAleer, 2009. "It Pays to Violate: How Effective are the Basel Accord Penalties?," CARF F-Series CARF-F-186, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas & Thorsheim, Marcus, 2010. "The CFO’s Information Challenge in Managing Macroeconomic Risk," Working Paper Series 847, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Masaaki Fujii & Yasufumi Shimada & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Collateral Posting and Choice of Collateral Currency -Implications for Derivative Pricing and Risk Management-," CARF F-Series CARF-F-216, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Virginie Coudert & Mathieu Gex, 2010. "The Credit Default Swap Market and the Settlement of Large Defaults," Working Papers 2010-17, CEPII research center.
- Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2010. "Using Dynamic Copulae for Modeling Dependency in Currency Denominations of a Diversifed World Stock Index," Research Paper Series 284, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Zongxia Liang & Lin He & Jiaoling Wu, 2010. "Optimal Dividend and reinsurance strategy of a Property Insurance Company under Catastrophe Risk," Papers 1009.1269, arXiv.org.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Measures aimed at enhancing the loss absorbency of regulatory capital at the point of non viability," MPRA Paper 24823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2009. "Realized Volatility Risk," CARF F-Series CARF-F-197, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jan 2010.
- Roengchai Tansuchat & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Conditional Correlations and Volatility Spillovers Between Crude Oil and Stock Index Returns," CARF F-Series CARF-F-202, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Virginie Coudert & Hélène Raymond, 2010. "Gold and Financial Assets: Are There Any Safe Havens in Bear Markets?," Working Papers 2010-13, CEPII research center.
- Abhimanyu Mitra & Sidney I. Resnick, 2010. "Hidden Regular Variation: Detection and Estimation," Papers 1001.5058, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- R\'emy Chicheportiche & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2010. "The joint distribution of stock returns is not elliptical," Papers 1009.1100, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Kristýna Ivanková, 2010. "Isobars and the Efficient Market Hypothesis," Working Papers IES 2010/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2010.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & Robert O'Neill, 2010. "A Cholesky-MIDAS model for predicting stock portfolio volatility," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 149, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.