Immigration, Income and Productivity of Host Countries: a Channel Accounting Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Orefice, 2010.
"Skilled Migration and Economic Performances: Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(IV), pages 781-820, December.
- Gianluca OREFICE, 2010. "Skilled Migration and Economic Performances: evidence from OECD countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Afful, Efua Amoonua, 2012. "Technology Spillover from International Flows: Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Immigration," MPRA Paper 57606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2018. "Selective Immigration, Occupational Licensing, and Labour Market Outcomes of Foreign-Trained Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 11370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL MIGRATION; PRODUCTIVITY; INCOME; EMPLOYMENT; INSTRUMENTAL VARIABLE; CHANNEL ACCOUNTING;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-01-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2010-01-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-01-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2009-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .