Report NEP-INT-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Mayer, 2009. "Market Potential and Development," Working Papers 2009-24, CEPII research center.
- Maria Bas, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Inputs and Firms’ Decisions: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2009-35, CEPII research center.
- Nicolas Berman & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2009. "How do Different Exporters React to Exchange Rate Changes? Theory, Empirics and Aggregate Implications," Working Papers 2009-32, CEPII research center.
- Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2009. "Local Export Spillovers in France," Working Papers 2009-18, CEPII research center.
- Julien Martin, 2009. "Spatial Price Discrimination in International Markets," Working Papers 2009-21, CEPII research center.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Working Papers 2009-30, CEPII research center.
- Aiello, Francesco & Demaria, Federica, 2009. "Do trade preferential agreements enhance the exports of developing countries? Evidence from the EU GSP," MPRA Paper 20093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2010. "Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations," IEW - Working Papers 469, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joachim Jarreau & Sandra Poncet, 2009. "Export Sophistication and Economic Performance: Evidence from Chinese Provinces," Working Papers 2009-34, CEPII research center.
- Matthieu Crozet & Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2009. "Quality Sorting and Trade: Firm-Level Evidence for French Wine," Working Papers 2009-14, CEPII research center.
- Louise Curran & Soledad Zignago, 2009. "Evolution of EU and its Member States' Competitiveness in International Trade," Working Papers 2009-11, CEPII research center.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2009. "EU15 Trade with Emerging Economies and Rentier States: Leveraging Geography," Working Papers 2009-25, CEPII research center.
- Gábor Békés & Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Spillovers from Multinationals to Heterogeneous Domestic Firms: Evidence from Hungary," Working Papers 2009-31, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & David Khoudour-Castéras, 2009. "Economic Crisis and Global Supply Chains," Working Papers 2009-15, CEPII research center.
- Daniel Mirza & Habib Zitouna, 2009. "Oil Prices, Geography and Endogenous Regionalism: Too Much Ado About (Almost) Nothing," Working Papers 2009-26, CEPII research center.
- Allan Sørensen, 2010. "Welfare Effects of Trade Liberalization with Intra-industry Reallocations: The Importance of Preferences and Market Failures," Economics Working Papers 2010-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2009-37, CEPII research center.
- Erich Gundlach & Albert de Vaal, 2010. "Look Before You Leap: The Economics of Free Trade and Income Redistribution," Kiel Working Papers 1583, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde Debucquet & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "A Picture of Tariff Protection Across the World in 2004 MAcMap-HS6, Version 2," Working Papers 2009-22, CEPII research center.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné, 2009. "Trade Impact of European Measures on GMOs Condemned by the WTO Panel," Working Papers 2009-16, CEPII research center.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Ahmed Tritah, 2009. "Immigration, Income and Productivity of Host Countries: a Channel Accounting Approach," Working Papers 2009-23, CEPII research center.
- Chen , Taotao & Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2010. "Fdi And Spillovers In China: Non-Linearity And Absorptive Capacity," Working Paper Series 2010-12, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Lach, Saul & Sicherman, Nachum, 2009. "Outsourcing and Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 4678, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Paul Sharp, 2010. "Malta and the Nineteenth Century Grain Trade: British free trade in a microcosm of Empire?," Discussion Papers 10-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Vlad Manole & Mariana Spatareanu, 2009. "Exporting, Capital Investment and Financial Constraints," LICOS Discussion Papers 25209, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.