Report NEP-EFF-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Technical Efficiency Analysis Of The Pnv Unit Unan-Leon Using Production Function Stochastic Frontier, 2007-2008," Miscellaneous Papers 56196, Agecon Search.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Analysis Of The Technical Effciency Of The Stochastic Frontier Production Function In Forest Farming Nicaragua 1998-2005," Miscellaneous Papers 56197, Agecon Search.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Malmquist Dea Index Analysis With An Oriented Output Applied To The Forest Economic Activity In Nicaragua 1998-2005," Miscellaneous Papers 56198, Agecon Search.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2010. "Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 20083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2009. "They arrive with new information. Tourism flows and production efficiency in the European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200910, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2009. "A New Approach to Dealing With Negative Numbers in Efficiency Analysis: An Application to the Indonesian Banking Sector," Discussion Paper Series 2009_20, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2009.
- Mc Morrow, Kieran & Röger, Werner, 2009. "R&D capital and economic growth: The empirical evidence," EIB Papers 4/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Bity Diene & Mbaye Diene, 2009. "Technology frontier, labor productivity and economic growth: Evidence from OECD countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Gábor Békés & Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Spillovers from Multinationals to Heterogeneous Domestic Firms: Evidence from Hungary," Working Papers 2009-31, CEPII research center.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Ahmed Tritah, 2009. "Immigration, Income and Productivity of Host Countries: a Channel Accounting Approach," Working Papers 2009-23, CEPII research center.
- van Ark, Bart & Hao, Janet X. & Corrado, Carol & Hulten, Charles, 2009. "Measuring intangible capital and its contribution to economic growth in Europe," EIB Papers 3/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Helmers, Christian & Schulte, Christian & Strauss, Hubert, 2009. "Business R&D expenditure and capital in Europe," EIB Papers 2/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Akay, Gokhan H. & Yuksel, Mutlu, 2009. "Capital-Skill Complementarity: Evidence from Manufacturing Industries in Ghana," IZA Discussion Papers 4674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uhde, André & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2009. "Consolidation in banking and financial stability in Europe: empirical evidence," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 02/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- R. Paci & M. Pontis & E. Marrocu, 2009. "Intangible capital and firms productivity," Working Paper CRENoS 200916, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.