Economic Geography, Spatial Dependence and Income Inequality in China
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Sousa, José & Poncet, Sandra, 2011.
"How are wages set in Beijing?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 9-19, January.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2011. "How are wages set in Beijing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633752, HAL.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "How are Wages set in Beijing?," Working Papers 2007-13, CEPII research center.
- Helene Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2000.
"Import Price-Elastcities: Reconsidering the Evidence,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0909, Econometric Society.
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2002. "Import price elasticities: reconsidering the evidence," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 282-306, May.
- Erkel-Rousse, H. & Mirza, D., 2000. "Import Price-Elasticities : Reconsidering the Evidence," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2003.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade,"
2003-15, CEPII research center.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10191, Sciences Po.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Post-Print hal-01027789, HAL.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2003. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2006.
"The new economic geography versus urban economics: an evaluation using local wage rates in Great Britain,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 501-530, July.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2004. "The new economic geography versus urban economics : an evaluation using local wage rates in Great Britain," ERSA conference papers ersa04p638, European Regional Science Association.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005.
"Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1996. "Intra-National versus International Trade: How Stubborn are Nations in Global Integration?," NBER Working Papers 5531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2007-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.