Economic Geography, Spatial Dependence and Income Inequality in China
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2003.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade,"
2003-15, CEPII research center.
- de Sousa, José & Poncet, Sandra, 2011.
"How are wages set in Beijing?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 9-19, January.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2011. "How are wages set in Beijing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633752, HAL.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "How are Wages set in Beijing?," Working Papers 2007-13, CEPII research center.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1996. "Intra-National versus International Trade: How Stubborn are Nations in Global Integration?," NBER Working Papers 5531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2004.
"The new economic geography versus urban economics : an evaluation using local wage rates in Great Britain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p638, European Regional Science Association.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2006. "The new economic geography versus urban economics: an evaluation using local wage rates in Great Britain," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 501-530, July.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005.
"Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2002.
"Import price elasticities: reconsidering the evidence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 282-306, May.
- Helene Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2000. "Import Price-Elastcities: Reconsidering the Evidence," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0909, Econometric Society.
- Erkel-Rousse, H. & Mirza, D., 2000. "Import Price-Elasticities : Reconsidering the Evidence," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2007-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.