Geographical Location of Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mah, Jai S., 2013. "Globalization, decentralization and income inequality: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 653-658.
- Frank Bickenbach & Wan-Hsin Liu & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2015.
"Regional concentration of FDI in post-reform India: A district-level analysis,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 660-695, August.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Liu, Wan-Hsin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2013. "Regional concentration of FDI in post-reform India: A district-level analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1854, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hering, Laura & Poncet, Sandra, 2009.
"The impact of economic geography on wages: Disentangling the channels of influence,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2008. "The Impact of Economic Geography on Wages: Disentangling the Channels of Influence," Working Papers 2008-20, CEPII research center.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2009. "The impact of economic geography on wages: Disentangling the channels of influence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633816, HAL.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2012.
"Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 252-266.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou - Increased Labor Mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 3271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 8106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche & Chang Hong, 2010. "Global Production Networks and the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Processing Trade," Working Papers id:3041, eSocialSciences.
- Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2016. "Spatial Linkages and Export Processing Location in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 316-338, March.
- Ma, Alyson C. & Van Assche, Ari & Hong, Chang, 2009. "Global production networks and China's processing trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 640-654, November.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010.
"Income Per Capita Inequality in China: The Role of Economic Geography and Spatial Interactions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 655-679, May.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Income per capita inequality in China: The Role of Economic Geography and Spatial Interactions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633899, HAL.
- Shima'a Hanafy, 2015. "Patterns of Foreign Direct Investment in Egypt—Descriptive Insights from a Novel Panel Dataset at the Governorate Level," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201512, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2012. "Trade liberalisation, market competition and wage inequality in China's manufacturing sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1268-1277.
- Juárez Rivera Carmen Guadalupe & Ángeles Castro Gerardo, 2013. "Foreign direct investment in Mexico Determinants and its effect on income inequality," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(4), pages 201-222, octubre-d.
- Jian Wang & Junqian Xu, 2015. "Home market effect, spatial wages disparity: an empirical reinvestigation of China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 313-333, December.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:29:y:2006:i:8:p:1031-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.