Integrated timetables for railway passenger transport services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Finger & A. Haller & S. Strube Martins & U. Trinkner, 2014. "Integrated Timetables for Railway Passenger Transport Services," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 15(1), pages 78-107, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gronau, Reuben, 1970. "The Effect of Traveling Time on the Demand for Passenger Transportation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 377-394, March-Apr.
- Briggs, Keith & Beck, Christian, 2007. "Modelling train delays with q-exponential functions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 498-504.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Shuji Uranishi, 2013. "Does vertical separation reduce cost? An empirical analysis of the rail industry in European and East Asian OECD Countries," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-59, January.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2012. "Valuation of travel time," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 2-14.
More about this item
KeywordsIRIT; integrated timetables; rail passenger transport services;
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2012-12-06 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2012-12-06 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.