Integrated timetables for railway passenger transport services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Finger & A. Haller & S. Strube Martins & U. Trinkner, 2014. "Integrated Timetables for Railway Passenger Transport Services," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 15(1), pages 78-107, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gronau, Reuben, 1970. "The Effect of Traveling Time on the Demand for Passenger Transportation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 377-394, March-Apr.
- Briggs, Keith & Beck, Christian, 2007. "Modelling train delays with q-exponential functions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 498-504.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Shuji Uranishi, 2013. "Does vertical separation reduce cost? An empirical analysis of the rail industry in European and East Asian OECD Countries," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-59, January.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2012. "Valuation of travel time," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 2-14.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas A., 2013.
"Modeling passenger train delay distributions: evidence and implications,"
Working papers in Transport Economics
2013:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas, 2013. "Modeling Passenger Train Delay Distributions - Evidence and Implications," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 10, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- Kosun, Caglar & Ozdemir, Serhan, 2016. "A superstatistical model of vehicular traffic flow," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 466-475.
- Bouscasse, Hélène & de Lapparent, Matthieu, 2019. "Perceived comfort and values of travel time savings in the Rhône-Alpes Region," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 370-387.
- Lubashevsky, Ihor & Friedrich, Rudolf & Heuer, Andreas & Ushakov, Andrey, 2009. "Generalized superstatistics of nonequilibrium Markovian systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(21), pages 4535-4550.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2018. "The impact of anti-congestion policies and the role of labor-supply margins," CEPIE Working Papers 04/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Bercher, J.-F. & Vignat, C., 2008. "A new look at q-exponential distributions via excess statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(22), pages 5422-5432.
- Duranton, Gilles & Venables, Anthony J, 2018. "Place-Based Policies for Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 12889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2016.
"The cost of travel time variability: Three measures with properties,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 555-564.
- Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2016. "The cost of travel time variability: three measures with properties," MPRA Paper 72255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Duranton & Geetika Nagpal & Matthew A. Turner, 2020. "Transportation Infrastructure in the US," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Analysis and Infrastructure Investment, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rich, Jeppe & Vandet, Christian Anker, 2019. "Is the value of travel time savings increasing? Analysis throughout a financial crisis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 145-168.
- J. Meekes & W.H.J. Hassink, 2018.
"Endogenous local labour markets, regional aggregation and agglomeration economies,"
18-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Meekes, Jordy & Hassink, Wolter, 2019. "Endogenous Local Labour Markets, Regional Aggregation and Agglomeration Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 12765, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nakamura, Eri & Sakai, Hiroki & Shoji, Kenichi, 2018. "Managerial transfers to reduce transaction costs among affiliated firms: Case study of Japanese railway holding companies," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 102-110.
- Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Purevjav, Avralt-Od & Yang, Lin, 2019. "Does subway expansion improve air quality?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 213-235.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2020.
"Optimal congestion pricing with diverging long-run and short-run scheduling preferences,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 191-209.
- Erik (E.T.) Verhoef, 2017. "Optimal Congestion Pricing with Diverging Long-run and Short-run Scheduling Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-077/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kenneth Small, 2015. "The Bottleneck Model: An Assessment and Interpretation," Working Papers 141506, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Longden, Thomas, 2016. "The Regularity and Irregularity of Travel: an Analysis of the Consistency of Travel Times Associated with Subsistence, Maintenance and Discretionary Activities," ET: Economic Theory 243150, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Nash, Chris A. & Smith, Andrew S.J. & van de Velde, Didier & Mizutani, Fumitoshi & Uranishi, Shuji, 2014. "Structural reforms in the railways: Incentive misalignment and cost implications," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 16-23.
- Kristian Behrens & Sergey Kichko & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2021. "Working from Home: Too Much of a Good Thing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8831, CESifo.
- Matthias Finger & Pierre Messulam (ed.), 2015. "Rail Economics, Policy and Regulation in Europe," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15711.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2019.
"Do international flights promote FDI? The role of face‐to‐face communication,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 1609-1632, November.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2016. "Do international flights promote FDI? : the role of face-to-face communication," IDE Discussion Papers 554, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsIRIT; integrated timetables; rail passenger transport services;
All these keywords.
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-REG-2012-12-06 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2012-12-06 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Urs Trinkner (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.