Modelling train delays with q-exponential functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abul-Magd, A.Y., 2006. "Superstatistics in random matrix theory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(1), pages 41-54.
- Beck, Christian, 2004. "Generalized statistical mechanics of cosmic rays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 331(1), pages 173-181.
- Tsallis, Constantino & Mendes, RenioS. & Plastino, A.R., 1998. "The role of constraints within generalized nonextensive statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 261(3), pages 534-554.
- Chavanis, Pierre-Henri, 2006. "Coarse-grained distributions and superstatistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 359(C), pages 177-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas A., 2013.
"Modeling passenger train delay distributions: evidence and implications,"
Working papers in Transport Economics
2013:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas, 2013. "Modeling Passenger Train Delay Distributions - Evidence and Implications," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 10, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- Kosun, Caglar & Ozdemir, Serhan, 2016. "A superstatistical model of vehicular traffic flow," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 466-475.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:485:y:2017:i:c:p:48-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lubashevsky, Ihor & Friedrich, Rudolf & Heuer, Andreas & Ushakov, Andrey, 2009. "Generalized superstatistics of nonequilibrium Markovian systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(21), pages 4535-4550.
- M. Finger & A. Haller & S. Strube Martins & U. Trinkner, 2014.
"Integrated Timetables for Railway Passenger Transport Services,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 15(1), pages 78-107, March.
- Sonia Strube Martins & Matthias Finger & Andreas Haller & Urs Trinkner, 2012. "Integrated timetables for railway passenger transport services," Working Papers 0037, Swiss Economics.
- Bercher, J.-F. & Vignat, C., 2008. "A new look at q-exponential distributions via excess statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(22), pages 5422-5432.
More about this item
KeywordsSuperstatistics; q-exponentials; Fat-tail distributions; Delay distributions; Railway traffic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:378:y:2007:i:2:p:498-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.