Report NEP-REG-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 2012. "Regulation and Unintended Consequences," CERE Working Papers 2012:17, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2012. "A Dynamic Analysis of Entry Regulations and Productivity in Retail Trade," Working Paper Series 939, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 12 Apr 2014.
- Choi, Jay & Jeon, Doh-Shin & KIM, Byung-Cheol, 2012. "Internet Interconnection and Network Neutrality," IDEI Working Papers 753, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Massol, O. & Tchung-Ming, S., 2012. "Joining the CCS Club! Insights from a Northwest European CO2 Pipeline Project," Working Papers 12/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Regulation from Redistribution"," Technical Appendices 11-70, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5660518 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonia Strube Martins & Matthias Finger & Andreas Haller & Urs Trinkner, 2012. "Integrated timetables for railway passenger transport services," Working Papers 0037, Swiss Economics.
- Andreas Freytag & Martin Zenker, 2012. "The Credit Rating Market - Options for Appropriate Regulation," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-39, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael, 2012. "Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: application of the two-step hedonic regression technique," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Arora, Vipin & Lieskovsky, Jozef, 2012. "Natural Gas and U.S. Economic Activity," MPRA Paper 42659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2012. "Endogenous Investment Decisions in Natural Gas Equilibrium Models with Logarithmic Cost Functions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1253, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.