Report NEP-TRE-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2012. "Charging the polluters: A pricing model for road and railway noise," TSE Working Papers 12-358, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sonia Strube Martins & Matthias Finger & Andreas Haller & Urs Trinkner, 2012. "Integrated timetables for railway passenger transport services," Working Papers 0037, Swiss Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2012. "Congestion and scarcity in scheduled transport modes," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:25, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Chinowsky, Paul S. & Schweikert, Amy E. & Strzepek, Niko L. & Strzepek, Kenneth, 2012. "Road Infrastructure and Climate Change in Vietnam," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anderson, William P. & Brown, W. Mark, 2012. "Trucking Across the Border: The Relative Cost of Cross-border and Domestic Trucking, 2004 to 2009," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012081e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Klein, Michael, 2012. "Infrastructure policy : basic design options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6274, The World Bank.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "The value of bluer skies: How much do consumers gain from entry by JetBlue Airways in long-haul US Airline Markets?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael, 2012. "Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: application of the two-step hedonic regression technique," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2012. "Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: Application of the two-step hedonic regression technique," TSE Working Papers 12-360, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Claudio A Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2012. "Interjurisdictional Capitalization of a New Metro Line on Housing Values," Working Papers wp_022, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2012. "Consistency in preferences for road safety: An analysis of precautionary and stated behavior," TSE Working Papers 12-359, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Addison, Tony & Anand, P. B., 2012. "Aid and Infrastructure Financing: Emerging challenges with a focus on Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2012. "New Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life Using Air Bag Regulations as a Quasi-Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).