A Millennium Learning Goal: Measuring Real Progress in Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Reynal-Querol, 2002. "Political systems, stability and civil wars," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 465-483.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 1998. "On Economic Causes of Civil War," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 563-573, October.
- Scheper-Hughes, Nancy, 1996. "Small wars and invisible genocides," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 889-900, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Wößmann, 2015. "Das zentrale Entwicklungsziel sollten Grundkompetenzen für alle Kinder sein," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(10), pages 27-31, May.
- Humphreys, Sara & Moses, Dauda & Kaibo, Jiddere & Dunne, Máiréad, 2015. "Counted in and being out: Fluctuations in primary school and classroom attendance in northern Nigeria," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 134-143.
- Das, Jishnu & Zajonc, Tristan, 2010.
"India shining and Bharat drowning: Comparing two Indian states to the worldwide distribution in mathematics achievement,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 175-187, July.
- Das, Jishnu & Zajonc, Tristan, 2008. "India shining and Bharat drowning: comparing two Indian states to the worldwide distribution in mathematics achievement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4644, The World Bank.
- Lamaute-Brisson, Nathalie, 2013. "Social protection systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Haiti," Documentos de Proyectos 523, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Gruber, Lloyd & Kosack, Stephen, 2014. "The tertiary tilt: education and inequality in the developing world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54202, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gertler, Paul J. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2012.
"Empowering parents to improve education: Evidence from rural Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 68-79.
- Gertler, Paul & Patrinos, Harry & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2008. "Empowering parents to improve education : evidence from rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3935, The World Bank.
- Jerrard, Jane, 2016. "What does “quality” look like for post-2015 education provision in low-income countries? An exploration of stakeholders’ perspectives of school benefits in village LEAP schools, rural Sindh, Pakistan," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 82-93.
More about this item
Keywordsprimary school; poverty; millenium development goals; school completion; school enrollment;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-17 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2007-02-17 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-02-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .