Report NEP-HRM-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Ragnitz, 2007. "Explaining the East German Productivity Gap ; The Role of Human Capital," Kiel Working Papers 1310, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Radhika Lahiri & Elisabetta Magnani, 2005. "On Skill Heterogeneity, Human Capital, and Inflation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 205, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:004210 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2006. "Skill acquisition and economic development — some comments," MPRA Paper 1759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob, 2007. "Exploring the Impact of Interrupted Education on Earnings: The Educational Cost of the Chinese Cultural Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 2548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Rima Izem, 2007. "Explaining the Low Labor Productivity in East Germany. A Spatial Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1307, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Kuckulenz, Anja & Zwick, Thomas, 2006. "Aggregate Unemployment Decreases Individual Returns to Education," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blanden, Jo & Gregg, Paul & Macmillan, Lindsey, 2007. "Accounting for Intergenerational Income Persistence: Noncognitive Skills, Ability and Education," IZA Discussion Papers 2554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bénédicte Gendron, 2006. "Capital émotionnel et genre : ce capital qui fait aussi la différence entre les filles et les garçons à l'école et au travail," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- David Audretsch & Erik Monsen, 2007. "Entrepreneurship Capital: A Regional, Organizational, Team, and Individual Phenomenon," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Duarte, Rosa & Escario, José-Julián & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "Peer Effects, Unobserved Factors and Risk Behaviours: An Analysis of Alcohol Abuse and Truancy among Adolescents," IZA Discussion Papers 2589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2007. "Educational(work)performance in african countries: problems, policies and prospects," MPRA Paper 1622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:004584 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gernandt, Johannes & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2006. "Rising Wage Inequality in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Deon Filmer & Amer Hasan & Lant Pritchett, 2006. "A Millennium Learning Goal: Measuring Real Progress in Education," Working Papers 97, Center for Global Development.
- Ian Pool & Sandra Baxendine & William Cochrane & James Lindop, 2006. "New Zealand Regions, 1986-2001: Labour Market Aspects of Human Capital," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-60, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2007. "The Effect of Match Quality and Specific Experience on Career Decisions and Wage Growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-01, McMaster University.