Entrepreneurship Capital: A Regional, Organizational, Team, and Individual Phenomenon
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radosevic, Slavo & Yoruk, Esin, 2013.
"Entrepreneurial propensity of innovation systems: Theory, methodology and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1015-1038.
- Slavo Radosevic & Esin Yoruk, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Propensity of Innovation Systems," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 117, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Sang M. Lee & Marta Peris-Ortiz & Rafael Fernández-Guerrero, 2011. "Corporate entrepreneurship and human resource management: theoretical background and a case study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 48-67, March.
- Massón Guerra, José Luis, 2007.
"El capital empresarial como determinante de la productividad y el crecimiento en España
[The Impact of Entrepreneurship Capital on Spanish's Labor Productivity and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 4073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leitão, João & Franco, Mário, 2008. "Individual Entrepreneurship Capacity and Performance of SMEs," MPRA Paper 8179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2008.
- Belso-Martinez, Jose A. & Molina-Morales, F. Xavier & Mas-Verdu, Francisco, 2013. "Combining effects of internal resources, entrepreneur characteristics and KIS on new firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2079-2089.
- Emilia VÃ¡zquez & Sofia Gomes & Elvira Vieira, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth in Spanish and Portuguese Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1537, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Social Capital; Multilevel;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2007-02-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2007-02-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOC-2007-02-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:egpdis:2007-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin SchÃ¼ck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.