The New Economic Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment - Working Paper 423
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca, 2018.
"Long‐term social, economic and fiscal effects of immigration into the EU: The role of the integration policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(10), pages 2599-2630, October.
- d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca, 2016. "Long-term social, economic and fiscal effects of immigration into the EU: The role of the integration policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Lecca, Patrizio, 2017. "Long-term Social, Economic and Fiscal Effects of Immigration into the EU: The Role of the Integration Policy," Working Papers 2017-04, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- repec:kap:jecgro:v:23:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10887-017-9153-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Costanza Biavaschi & Micha? Burzynski & Benjamin Elsner & Joël Machado, 2018.
"Taking the Skill Bias out of Global Migration,"
201808, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- BIAVASCHI Costanza & BURZYNSKI Michal & ELSNER Benjamin & MACHADO Joël, 2018. "Taking the Skill Bias out of Global Migration," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-11, LISER.
- Costanza Biavaschi & Michal Burzynski & Benjamin Elsner & Joël Machado, 2018. "Taking the Skill Bias out of Global Migration," Working Papers 201810, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:50000000001952 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:592-633. is not listed on IDEAS
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2018. "Selective immigration policies, occupational licensing, and the quality of migrants’ education-occupation match," GLO Discussion Paper Series 206, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lant Pritchett, 2018.
"Alleviating Global Poverty: Labor Mobility, Direct Assistance, and Economic Growth,"
479, Center for Global Development.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2018. "Alleviating Global Poverty: Labor Mobility, Direct Assistance, and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series rwp18-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:65-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Delogu & Frédéric Docquier & Joël Machado, 2018.
"Globalizing labor and the world economy: the role of human capital,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 223-258, June.
- DELOGU Marco & DOCQUIER Frédéric & MACHADO Joël, 2017. "Globalizing labor and the world economy: the role of human capital," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-16, LISER.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:174:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0509-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Tani, 2018. "Using a Points System for Selecting Immigrants," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(1), pages 08-13, May.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:88-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2018. "Selective Immigration, Occupational Licensing, and Labour Market Outcomes of Foreign-Trained Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 11370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dao, Thu Hien & Docquier, Frédéric & Parsons, Chris & Peri, Giovanni, 2018.
"Migration and development: Dissecting the anatomy of the mobility transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 88-101.
- Thu Hien Dao & Frédéric Docquier & Chris Parsons & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Migration and Development: Dissecting the Anatomy of the Mobility Transition," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dao, Thu Hien & Docquier, Frédéric & Parsons, Christopher & Peri, Giovanni, 2016. "Migration and Development: Dissecting the Anatomy of the Mobility Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2017. "Skilled Migration Policy and the Labour Market Performance of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 11241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; migration; migrant; wages; impact; globalization; labor; GDP; productivity.;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.