Is Global Equality the Enemy of National Equality?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2016.
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, March.
- George J. Borjas & Joan Monras, 2017.
"The labour market consequences of refugee supply shocks,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(91), pages 361-413.
- George J. Borjas & Joan Monras, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 22656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borjas, George J. & Monras, Joan, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 10212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George J. Borjas & Joan Monras, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," Working Papers wp2016_1616, CEMFI.
- George Borjas & Joan Monras, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," Working Papers id:11339, eSocialSciences.
- Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Do immigrant workers depress the wages of native workers?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-42, May.
- Branko Milanovic, 2015. "Global Inequality of Opportunity: How Much of Our Income Is Determined by Where We Live?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 97(2), pages 452-460, May.
- George J. Borjas, 2015. "Immigration and Globalization: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(4), pages 961-974, December.
- Lant Pritchett, Marla Spivack, 2013. "Estimating Income/Expenditure Differences across Populations: New Fun with Old Engel's Law-Working Paper 339," Working Papers 339, Center for Global Development.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2002. "Why World Redistribution Fails," NBER Working Papers 9186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2010.
"Global Wage Inequality and the International Flow of Migrants,"
77, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2010. "Global Wage Inequality and the International Flow of Migrants," Working Papers 983, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Is Global Equality the Enemy of National Equality?
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2017-03-22 00:57:23
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Ravallion, 2017. "Global Inequality when Unequal Countries Create Unequal People," NBER Working Papers 24177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2017-02-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-LTV-2017-02-12 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2017-02-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.