Report NEP-INT-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Giraldo - Jesus Cañas & Jesus Cañas, 2016. "International Trade and Economic Growth: Causality Relations Within NAFTA," Vniversitas Económica 015302, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Baybars Karacaovali & Deveraux Talagi, 2017. "International Trade Effects of Trans-Pacific Partnership for North America," Working Papers 201701, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2016. "Imports, supply chains, and firm productivity," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mitra, Devashish & Pham, Cong S. & Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 2017. "The Effects of Terror on International Air Passenger Transport: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2017-2, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Bruha, 2016. "Nowcasting the Czech Trade Balance," Working Papers 2016/11, Czech National Bank.
- Vicente Pinilla & Agustina Rayes, 2017. "Why did Argentina become a super-exporter of agricultural and food products during the Belle Époque (1880-1929)?," Working Papers 0107, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sotiris Blanas & Adnan Seric & Christian Viegelahn, 2017. "Jobs, FDI and Institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 152465485, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kosse, Elijah & Devadoss, Stephen, 2016. "Welfare Analysis of the U.S.-Mexican Tomato Suspension Agreement," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252726, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bakari, Sayef & Saaidia, Fatma, 2017. "Assessment of Commerce Potency on Economic Growth in Italy: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 76480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Paulus & Eva Michalikova, 2016. "Cluster Approach to Institutional Distance: Middlemen Hypothesis Application," Working Papers IES 2016/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Bahri, Amrita, 2016. "Handling WTO disputes with the private sector: the triumphant Brazilian experience," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68276, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masahito Ambashi, 2017. "ASEAN as an FDI Attractor: How Do Multinationals Look at ASEAN?," Working Papers PB-2016-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Bakari, Sayef, 2016. "The relationship between Export, Import, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth in Egypt: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 76627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen L. Magiera, 2017. "International Investment Agreements and Investor-State Disputes: A Review and Evaluation for Indonesia," Working Papers DP-2016-30, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- McGrattan, Ellen R. & Waddle, Andrea L., 2017. "The Impact of Brexit on Foreign Investment and Production," Staff Report 542, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & Flora Bellone & Cyrielle Gaglio, 2017. "Local Product Space and Firm Level Churning in Exported Products," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Moussir, Charaf-Eddine & Tabit, Safaa, 2016.
"Diversification des exportations et transformation structurelle au Maroc: Quel rôle pour les IDE ?
[Export Diversification and Structural Transformation in Morocco: What Role for FDI?]," MPRA Paper 76582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2017. "Labor Market Regulation, International Trade and Footloose Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 10468, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Is Global Equality the Enemy of National Equality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herz, Benedikt & Varela-Irimia, Xosé-Luís, 2016. "Border Effects in European Public Procurement," MPRA Paper 76401, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jan 2017.
- Enrico De Angelis & Rodolfo Metulini & Vincenzo Bove & Massimo Riccaboni, 2017. "Virtual Water Trade and Bilateral Conflicts," Working Papers 02/2017, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2017.
- Lynda Sanderson, 2016. "Barriers to Generating International Income: Evidence from the Business Operations Survey," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Phumzile Ncube & Simon Roberts & Tatenda Zengeni & Paul C. Samboko, 2017. "Identifying growth opportunities in the Southern African Development Community through regional value chains: The case of the animal feed to poultry value chain," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nathalia Rios Ballesteros & Thomas Goda, 2017. "Natural resource-seeking FDI inflows and current account deficits in commodity-producing developing economies," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015298, Universidad EAFIT.
- James, L. & Glynn, T., 2017. "Reexamining the Question: Are Imported Beef and Domestic Beef Complements or Substitutes?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252720, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jean-Marc Siroën, 2016. "L'OMC face à la crise des négociations multilatérales," Working Papers hal-01399859, HAL.
- Marianne Matthee & Neil Rankin & Carli Bezuidenhout, 2017. "Labour demand and the distribution of wages in South African manufacturing exporters," WIDER Working Paper Series 011, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Campante, Filipe R. & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2016. "Long-Range Growth: Economic Development in the Global Network of Air Links," Working Paper Series 16-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- K, S Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2016. "The Tenuous Relationship between Make in India and FDI Inflows," MPRA Paper 76468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Claude & Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Wilhelmus, Jakob, 2016. "Cross-Border Investment in Europe: From Macro to Financial Data," MPRA Paper 76622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uuriintuya Batsaikhan & Robert Kalcik & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2017. "Brexit and the European financial system," Policy Contributions 18984, Bruegel.