Visas and Work Permits: Possible Global Negotiating Initiatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Ng & John Whalley, 2008. "Visas and work permits: Possible global negotiating initiatives," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 259-285, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupa Chanda, 2001. "Movement of Natural Persons and the GATS," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 631-654, May.
- Philippa Dee & Kevin Hanslow, 2002. "Multilateral liberalisation of services trade," International Trade 0207002, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Ventura & Paul Klein, 2004. "Do Migration Restrictions Matter?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 506, Econometric Society.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1984. "Efficiency and distributional implications of global restrictions on labour mobility : Calculations and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 61-75.
- John Whalley, 2004.
"Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalisation in Services Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1223-1253, August.
- John Whalley, 2003. "Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalization in Services Trade," NBER Working Papers 10181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana María Iregui, 2000.
"Efficiency Gains from the Elimination of Global Resstrictions on Labour Mobility: An Analisis Using a Multiregional CGE Model,"
Borradores de Economia
146, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Iregui, Ana Maria, 2003. "Efficiency Gains from the Elimination of Global Restrictions on Labour Mobility: An Analysis using a Multiregional CGE Model," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ana María Iregui, 2000. "Efficiency Gains From The Elimination Of Global Restrictions On Labour Mobility: An Analysis Using A Multiregional Cge Model," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002435, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- O. G. Dayaratna Banda & John Whalley, 2005.
"Beyond Goods and Services: Competition Policy, Investment, Mutual Recognition, Movement of Persons, and Broader Cooperation Provisions of Recent FTAs involving ASEAN Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
11232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dayaratna, Banda O.G. & Whalley, John, 2005. "Beyond Goods and Services: Competition Policy, Investment, Mutual Recognition, Movement of Persons, and Broader Cooperation Provisions of Recent FTAs Involving ASEAN Countries," Working Papers 24153, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Lawson & Jayme Lemke, 2012. "Travel visas," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 17-36, October.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2010.
"International Trade Agreements and International Migration,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1923-1954, December.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2009. "International Trade Agreements and International Migration," Working Papers in Economics 09/06, University of Waikato.
- Orazbayev, Sultan, 2017.
"International knowledge flows and the administrative barriers to mobility,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1655-1665.
- Sultan Orazbayev, 2016. "International knowledge flows and the administrative barriers to mobility," Development Working Papers 410, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 22 Dec 2016.
- Sultan Orazbayev, 2017. "International knowledge flows and the administrative barriers to mobility," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2017-1, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2013. "The Impact of Labor Mobility on Unemployment: A Comparison between Jordan and Tunisia," Working Papers 823, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
More about this item
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.