Do Migration Restrictions Matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Ng & John Whalley, 2008.
"Visas and work permits: Possible global negotiating initiatives,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 259-285, September.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2005. "Visas and Work Permits: Possible Global Negotiating Initiatives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1614, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Montenegro, Claudio E. & Pritchett, Lant, 2008.
"The place premium : wage differences for identical workers across the US border,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4671, The World Bank.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Montenegro, Claudio E. & Pritchett, Lant, 2009. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers Across the US Border," Scholarly Articles 4412631, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Clemens, Michael & Montenegro, Claudio & Pritchett, Lant, 2009. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the US Border," Working Paper Series rwp09-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michael Clemens & Claudio Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2008. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the U.S. Border," Working Papers 148, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens & Claudio E. Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2010. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the US Border," Working Papers wp321, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Caselli & James Feyrer, 2007.
"The Marginal Product of Capital,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(2), pages 535-568.
- Caselli, Francesco & Feyrer, James, 2005. "The Marginal Product of Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 5203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & James Feyrer, 2005. "The Marginal Product of Capital," NBER Working Papers 11551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Feyrer, James, 2006. "The marginal product of capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3560, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Caselli & James Feyrer, 2006. "The Marginal Product of Capital," CEP Discussion Papers dp0735, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Monge-Naranjo, Alexander, 2016. "Openness and the Optimal Taxation of Foreign Know-How," Working Papers 2016-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2012. "Knowledge Spillovers and The Optimal Taxation of Multinational Firms," 2012 Meeting Papers 593, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ariel T. Burstein & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2009.
"Foreign Know-How, Firm Control, and the Income of Developing Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 149-195.
- Ariel Burstein & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2007. "Foreign Know-How, Firm Control, and the Income of Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 13073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesc Ortega, 2004. "Immigration and the survival of the welfare state," Economics Working Papers 815, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Monge-Naranjo, Alexander, 2016. "Markets, Externalities, and the Dynamic Gains of Openness," Working Papers 2016-23, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Nov 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Mobility; Migration; Cross-Country Income Differences.;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nawm04:506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.