If People were Money: Estimating the Potential Gains from Increased International Migration
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilbotti, 1999.
NBER Working Papers
6879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1998. "Productivity Differences," Seminar Papers 660, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000. "Productivity Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 2498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1998. "Productivity Differences," Papers 660, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002.
"The Disturbing "Rise" of Global Income Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
8904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Gollin, 2001.
"Getting Income Shares Right,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2001-11, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1984. "Efficiency and distributional implications of global restrictions on labour mobility : Calculations and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 61-75.
- Ana María Iregui, .
"Efficiency Gains from the Elimination of Global Resstrictions on Labour Mobility: An Analisis Using a Multiregional CGE Model,"
Borradores de Economia
146, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui, 2000. "Efficiency Gains From The Elimination Of Global Restrictions On Labour Mobility: An Analysis Using A Multiregional Cge Model," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002435, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Iregui, Ana Maria, 2003. "Efficiency Gains from the Elimination of Global Restrictions on Labour Mobility: An Analysis using a Multiregional CGE Model," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 1999. "Is Globalization Today Really Different than Globalization a Hunderd Years Ago?," NBER Working Papers 7195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1998. "The Age of Mass Migration: Causes and Economic Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195116519, June.
- Jonathan Coppel & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Ignazio Visco, 2001. "Trends in Immigration and Economic Consequences," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 284, OECD Publishing.
- Dave Turner & Claude Giorno & Alain de Serres & Ann Vourc'h & Pete Richardson, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Implications of Ageing in a Global Context," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 193, OECD Publishing.
- Sheehey, Edmund J., 1996. "The growing gap between rich and poor countries: A proposed explanation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1379-1384, August.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- George J. Borjas, 1994.
"The Economic Benefits from Immigration,"
NBER Working Papers
4955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2003-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.