Movement of Natural Persons and the GATS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Philip, 2009. "Demographic and Economic Trends: Implications for International Mobility," MPRA Paper 19199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Robert D. & Locatelli, Claudia & Müller, Anna Caroline & Pelletier, Philippe, 2014. "The relationship between services trade and government procurement commitments: Insights from relevant WTO agreements and recent RTAs," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-21, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Eric Ng & John Whalley, 2008.
"Visas and work permits: Possible global negotiating initiatives,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 259-285, September.
- Chi-Yung Ng & John Whalley, 2005. "Visas and Work Permits: Possible Global Negotiating Initiatives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1614, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernard Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo, 2000. "Services, economic development and the next round of negotiations on services," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 283-296.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:01:n:s1793993314400043 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martín, 1999. "Some Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in a Millennium Round: Results from Recent World Bank Research," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(109), pages 947-978.
- Daniel Müller-Jentsch, 2005. "Deeper Integration and Trade in Services in the Euro-Mediterranean Region : Southern Dimensions of the European Neighborhood Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7335.
- Ernesto Zedillo & Patrick Messerlin & Julia Nielson, 2005. "Trade for Development. Achieving the Millennium Development Goals," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8367, Sciences Po.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2013. "Enhancing Labor Mobility in ASEAN: Focus on Lower-skilled Workers," Discussion Papers DP 2013-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Philip. & Abella, Manolo., 2014. "Reaping the economic and social benefits of labour mobility : ASEAN 2015," ILO Working Papers 994865213402676, International Labour Organization.
- Marchetti, Juan A., 2004. "Developing countries in the WTO services negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Chris Manning & Pradip Bhatnagar, 2004. "The Movement Of Natural Persons In Southeast Asia: How Natural?," Departmental Working Papers 2004-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chaudhuri, Sumanta & Mattoo, Aaditya & Self, Richard, 2004. "Moving people to deliver services : how can the WTO help?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3238, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:24:y:2001:i:5:p:631-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.