Some Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in a Millennium Round: Results from Recent World Bank Research
A key market access issue for developing countries will be the inclusion of industrial products. Developing countries now depend on manufactures for an average of three quarters of their export revenues—the world is very different from that represented by
Volume (Year): 36 (1999)
Issue (Month): 109 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.puc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne Krueger, 1999. "The Developing Countries and the Next Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(7), pages 909-932, 09.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1996.
"Effective Protection and Investment Incentives in Egypt and Jordan During the Transition to Free Trade with Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997. "Effective protection and investment incentives in Egypt and Jordan during the transition to free trade With Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 281-291, February.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1999. "Developing countries and the next round of multilateral trade negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2118, The World Bank.
- Rupa Chanda, 2001. "Movement of Natural Persons and the GATS," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 631-654, 05.
- J. Michael Finger & Philip Schuler, 2000. "Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 511-525, 04.
- Francois, Joseph F & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 249-61, May.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford & David Tarr, 2000.
"Foreign Direct Investments in Services and the Domestic Market for Expertise,"
NBER Working Papers
7700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David, 2000. "Foreign direct investment in services and the domestic market for expertise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2413, The World Bank.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57, May.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Multilateral disciplines for investment-related policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2138, The World Bank.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "Developing country goals and strategies for the Millennium Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2147, The World Bank.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:19980059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard & Strutt, Anna, 2001. "Agriculture and the WTO: Next Steps," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 192-214, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:36:y:1999:i:109:p:947-978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.