The Developing Countries and the Next Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martín, 1999. "Some Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in a Millennium Round: Results from Recent World Bank Research," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(109), pages 947-978.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:371235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2000. "Toward WTO 2000: a Seattle odyssey," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 11-30.
- Di Caprio, Alisa., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993712353402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Caprio, Alisa. & Amsden, Alice., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993709513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Globalisation and Human Development," International Trade 0110001, EconWPA.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & Bruno Larue & Harvey E. Lapan, 2008.
"WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Larue, Bruno & Lapan, Harvey E., 2009. "WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Otchere, Isaac, 2007. "Does the response of competitors to privatization announcements reflect competitive or industry-wide information effects? International evidence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 523-545, September.
- Archana S Mathur, 2010. "External Economic Situation In India - Recent Trends and Policy Implications," Working Papers id:3077, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:22:y:1999:i:7:p:909-932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.