Developing countries and the next round of multilateral trade negotiations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:371235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Caprio, Alisa., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993712353402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martín, 1999. "Some Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in a Millennium Round: Results from Recent World Bank Research," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(109), pages 947-978.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Caprio, Alisa. & Amsden, Alice., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993709513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Globalisation and Human Development," International Trade 0110001, EconWPA.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & Bruno Larue & Harvey E. Lapan, 2008.
"WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Larue, Bruno & Lapan, Harvey E., 2009. "WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Otchere, Isaac, 2007. "Does the response of competitors to privatization announcements reflect competitive or industry-wide information effects? International evidence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 523-545, September.
- Archana S Mathur, 2010. "External Economic Situation In India - Recent Trends and Policy Implications," Working Papers id:3077, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Labor Policies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Achieving Shared Growth; Poverty Assessment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .