Demographic and Economic Trends: Implications for International Mobility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupa Chanda, 2001. "Movement of Natural Persons and the GATS," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 631-654, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessio Cangiano, 2014. "Elder Care and Migrant Labor in Europe: A Demographic Outlook," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 40(1), pages 131-154, March.
- Jessica Lichy & Kevin Pon, 2013. "The role of (foreign?) culture on consumer buying behaviour: What changes when living abroad?," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 5-21, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal population and labor force; aging; international migration; rural-urban migration; recession and migration;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-12-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2009-12-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .