Report NEP-AGE-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2009. "Aging, cognitive abilities and retirement," CEIS Research Paper 152, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Dec 2012.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2009. "Population Aging and the Direction of Technical Change," Working Papers 0493, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "The Role of International Diversification in Public Pension Systems: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 19037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2009. "On the Causal Impact of Relational Goods on Happiness," CEIS Research Paper 151, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Dec 2009.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "How Representative are Representative Workers? An Assessment of the Hypothetical Workers Commonly Used in Social Security Studies," MPRA Paper 19036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, Philip, 2009. "Demographic and Economic Trends: Implications for International Mobility," MPRA Paper 19199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khasanbaev, Alisher & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "The Funded Pension Scheme in Uzbekistan: An Analysis," MPRA Paper 19035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:19244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith Ambachtsheer, 2009. "Pension Reform: How Canada can Lead the World," Benefactors Lecture 2009, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Pfau, Wade Donald & Giang, Thanh Long, 2009. "Remittances, Living Arrangements, and the Welfare of the Elderly," MPRA Paper 19121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Georges & Marcel Mérette & Aylin Seckin§, 2009. "Should Canada Diversify its Trade Pattern? An Overlapping- Generations CGE Analysis of Trade and Ageing," Working Papers 0906E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Mérette & Patrick Georges, 2009. "Demographic Changes and the Gains from Globalisation: An Overlapping Generations CGE Analysis," Working Papers 0903E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Torben M. Andersen & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2009. "Unfunded pensions and endogenous labor supply," Economics Working Papers 2009-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.