Enhancing Labor Mobility in ASEAN: Focus on Lower-skilled Workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupa Chanda, 2001. "Movement of Natural Persons and the GATS," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 631-654, May.
- L. Alan Winters & Terrie L. Walmsley & Zhen Kun Wang & Roman Grynberg, 2003. "Liberalising Temporary Movement of Natural Persons: An Agenda for the Development Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1137-1161, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Gonzales, Kathrina G., 2013.
"Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN: Themes from a Six-Country Study,"
DP 2013-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aniceto Orbeta, Jr. & Kathrina Gonzales, 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN : Themes from a Six-Country Study," Labor Economics Working Papers 23422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aniceto Orbeta, Jr. & Kathrina Gonzales, 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN : Themes from a Six-Country Study," Governance Working Papers 23422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naomi HATSUKANO, 2015. "Improving the Regulatory and Support Environment for Migrant Workers for Greater Productivity, Competitiveness, and Social Welfare in ASEAN," Working Papers DP-2015-76, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordslabor migration; ASEAN; Philippines; unskilled workers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2013-07-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.