Innovation Strategies in a Competitive Dynamic Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Rabah & Evstigneev, Igor & Wooders, John, 2003.
"Noncooperative versus cooperative R&D with endogenous spillover rates,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 183-207, February.
- AMIR, Rabah & EVSTIGNEEV, Igor & WOODERS, John, 2001. "Noncooperative versus cooperative R&D with endogenous spillover rates," CORE Discussion Papers 2001050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AMIR, Rabah & EVSTIGNEEV, Igor & WOODERS, John, 2003. "Noncooperative versus cooperative R&D with endogenous spillover rates," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1650, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2000. "Strategic R&D Co-operatives," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 153-185, June.
- Kline, J. Jude, 2000. "Research joint ventures and the cost paradox," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1049-1065, October.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1981. "Dynamic games of innovation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 21-41, August.
- W. Salant, Stephen & Shaffer, Greg, 1998.
"Optimal asymmetric strategies in research joint ventures,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 195-208, March.
- Salant, S.W. & Shaffer, G., 1997. "Optimal Asymmetric Strategies in Research Joint Ventures," Papers 97-06, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1992.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in an Oligopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1307-1320, December.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 1990. "Cooperative and Non-cooperative R&D in Oligopoly with Spillovers," Discussion Paper Series a218, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrew Brod & Ram Shivakumar, 1997. "R&D Cooperation and the Joint Exploitation of R&D," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 673-684, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; R&D; spillovers; cooperation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2005-02-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2005-02-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-INO-2005-02-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2005-02-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.