Report NEP-GTH-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2005. "Efficient Bidding with Externalities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 641.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helios Herrera & César Martinelli, 2006. "Group Formation and Voter Participation," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000463, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2005. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000474, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lma:wpaper:ek1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans & Peter M. Kort, 2005. "Innovation Strategies in a Competitive Dynamic Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 1395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaniska Dam, 2003. "Financial Intermediation and Credit Market Equilibrium: A Model of Matching Market," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200301, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.