Report NEP-INO-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2004. "Network Externalities: Adoption of Low Emission Technologies in the Automobile Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/82, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans & Peter M. Kort, 2005. "Innovation Strategies in a Competitive Dynamic Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 1395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200518 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edquist, Harald, 2005. "Do hedonic price indexes change history? The case of electrification," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 586, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2005.
- Sadao Nagaoka, 2004. "Determinants of high-royalty contracts and the impact of stronger protection of intellectual property rights in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-60, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2005. "Proprietary vs. Public Domain Licensing of Software and Research Products," NBER Working Papers 11120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie Thursby & Jerry Thursby & Emmanuel Dechenaux, 2005. "Shirking, Sharing Risk, and Shelving: The Role of University License Contracts," NBER Working Papers 11128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200416 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Vereecke & S. Muylle, 2005. "Performance Improvement Through Supply Chain Collaboration: Conventional Wisdom Versus Empirical Findings," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/291, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mauro Napoletano & Domenico Delli Gatti & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Weird Ties? Growth, Cycles and Firm Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Financial-Market Imperfections," LEM Papers Series 2005/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.