Report NEP-MIC-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2005. "Efficient Bidding with Externalities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 641.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Juan Gabriel Rodríguez, 2004. "Measuring polarization, inequality, welfare and poverty," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/75, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2004. "Network Externalities: Adoption of Low Emission Technologies in the Automobile Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/82, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans & Peter M. Kort, 2005. "Innovation Strategies in a Competitive Dynamic Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 1395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ray Fisman & Shachar Kariv & Daniel Markovits, 2006. "Individual Preferences for Giving," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000468, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2005. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000474, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson & Guillermo Moloche & Stephen Weinberg, 2005. "Information Acquisition: Experimental Analysis of a Boundedly Rational Model," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000480, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nabil Al-Najjar & Sandeep Baliga & David Besanko, 2005. "The Sunk Cost Bias and Managerial Pricing Practices," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000496, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200504 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schwarze, Johannes & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2005. "What Can Happiness Research Tell Us About Altruism? Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," IZA Discussion Papers 1487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).