Trying to estimate a monetary value for qualy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanne Lord & Maxwell A. Asante, 1999. "Estimating uncertainty ranges for costs by the bootstrap procedure combined with probabilistic sensitivity analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 323-333.
- Stewart, Jennifer M. & O'Shea, Eamon & Donaldson, Cam & Shackley, Phil, 2002.
"Do ordering effects matter in willingness-to-pay studies of health care?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 585-599, July.
- Jennifer Stewart & Eamon O'Shea & Cam Donaldson & Phil Shackley, 2000. "Do Ordering Effects Matter in Willingness-to-pay Studies of Health Care?," Working Papers 0046, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2000.
- Andrew H. Briggs & David E. Wonderling & Christopher Z. Mooney, 1997. "Pulling cost-effectiveness analysis up by its bootstraps: A non-parametric approach to confidence interval estimation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 327-340.
- Dolan, Paul & Edlin, Richard, 2002. "Is it really possible to build a bridge between cost-benefit analysis and cost-effectiveness analysis?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 827-843, September.
- Basil E. Stumborg & Kenneth A. Baerenklau & Richard C. Bishop, 2001. "Nonpoint Source Pollution and Present Values: A Contingent Valuation Study of Lake Mendota," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 120-132.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Quiggin, John, 1999. "Life-cycle preferences over consumption and health: when is cost-effectiveness analysis equivalent to cost-benefit analysis?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 681-708, December.
- Thomas H. Stevens & Nichole E. DeCoteau & Cleve E. Willis, 1997. "Sensitivity of Contingent Valuation to Alternative Payment Schedules," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 140-148.
- Karen Blumenschein & GlennC. Blomquist & Magnus Johannesson & Nancy Horn & Patricia Freeman, 2008. "Eliciting Willingness to Pay Without Bias: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(525), pages 114-137, January.
- James K. Hammitt & Kevin Haninger, 2007. "Willingness to Pay for Food Safety: Sensitivity to Duration and Severity of Illness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1170-1175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0853-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henrik Andersson & James K. Hammitt & Kristian Sundström, 2015.
"Willingness to Pay and QALYs: What Can We Learn about Valuing Foodborne Risk?,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 727-752, September.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James K. & Sundström, Kristian, 2011. "Willingness to pay and QALYs: What can we learn about valuing foodborne risk?," TSE Working Papers 11-272, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James & SundstrÃ¶m, Kristian, 2011. "Willingness to pay and QALYs: What can we learn about valuing foodborne risk?," LERNA Working Papers 11.21.355, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ahlert, Marlies & Breyer, Friedrich & Schwettmann, Lars, 2016. "How you ask is what you get: Framing effects in willingness-to-pay for a QALY," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 40-48.
- Hammitt, James K. & Haninger, Kevin, 2017. "Valuing nonfatal health risk as a function of illness severity and duration: Benefit transfer using QALYs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 17-38.
- Ryen, Linda & Svensson, Mikael, 2014. "The Willingness to Pay for a QALY: a Review of the Empirical Literature," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 12, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0883-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olofsson, Sara & Gerdtham , Ulf-G & Hultkrantz , Lars & Persson , Ulf, 2016. "Chained Approach vs Contingent Valuation for Estimating the Value of Risk Reduction," Working Papers 2016:34, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Knetsch, Jack L. & Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Zong, Jichuan, 2012.
"Gain and Loss Domains and the Choice of Welfare Measure of Positive and Negative Changes,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 1-18, December.
- Knetsch Jack L. & Riyanto Yohanes E. & Zong Jichuan, 2012. "Gain and Loss Domains and the Choice of Welfare Measure of Positive and Negative Changes," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Miraldo, M & Galizzi, M & Stavropoulou, C, 2013. "In sickness but not in wealth: Field evidence on patientsâ€™ risk preferences in the financial and health domain," Working Papers 31053, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Jaldell Henrik, 2013. "Cost-benefit analyses of sprinklers in nursing homes for elderly," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 209-235, August.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2009_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .