Bootstrap confidence intervals for cost‐effectiveness ratios: some simulation results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Drummond & Bernie O'Brienm, 1993. "Clinical importance, statistical significance and the assessment of economic and quality‐of‐life outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 205-212, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinto-Prades, Jose Luis & Loomes, Graham & Brey, Raul, 2009.
"Trying to estimate a monetary value for the QALY,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 553-562, May.
- Jose Luis Pinto Prades & Graham Loomes & Raul Brey, 2008. "Trying to estimate a monetary value for the QALY," Working Papers 08.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jose Luis Pinto & Raul Brey & Graham Loomes, 2009. "Trying to estimate a monetary value for qualy," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2009/03, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Nandita Mitra & Alka Indurkhya, 2005. "A propensity score approach to estimating the cost–effectiveness of medical therapies from observational data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 805-815, August.
- Ernst, Richard, 2017. "Theories of Health Care Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," SocArXiv gjbcp, Center for Open Science.
- Feng Xie & Ngai-Nung Lo & Jean-Eric Tarride & Daria O’Reilly & Ron Goeree & Hin-Peng Lee, 2010. "Total or partial knee replacement? Cost-utility analysis in patients with knee osteoarthritis based on a 2-year observational study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(1), pages 27-34, February.
- Bo Hsiao & Li-Hsueh Chen, 2019. "Performance Evaluation for Taiwanese Hospitals by Multi-Activity Network Data Envelopment Analysis," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(03), pages 1009-1043, May.
- Kobelt, G., 2013. "Health Economics: An Introduction to Economic Evaluation," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 000004, January.
- Anthony O’Hagan & John Stevens & Jacques Montmartin, 2000. "Inference for the Cost-Effectiveness Acceptability Curve and Cost-Effectiveness Ratio," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 339-349, April.
- Anthony O'Hagan & John W. Stevens, 2001. "A framework for cost‐effectiveness analysis from clinical trial data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 303-315, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:143-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.