THE ACADEMIC DEVOLUTION? Movements to Reform Teaching and Learning in US Colleges and Universities, 1985-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Babcock & Mindy Marks, 2011.
"The Falling Time Cost of College: Evidence from Half a Century of Time Use Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 468-478, May.
- Babcock, Phillip & Marks, Mindy, 2010. "The Falling Time Cost of College: Evidence from Half a Century of Time Use Data," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7rc9d7vz, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Philip S. Babcock & Mindy Marks, 2010. "The Falling Time Cost of College: Evidence from Half a Century of Time Use Data," NBER Working Papers 15954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Klein & Roger Benjamin & Richard Shavelson & Roger Bolus, 2007. "The Collegiate Learning Assessment," Evaluation Review, , vol. 31(5), pages 415-439, October.
- Chatman, Steve, 2007. "Institutional Versus Academic Discipline Measures of Student Experience: A Matter of Relative Validity," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt81f4h1nn, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:cshedu:qt18j2m7kh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cshe/ .