Undergraduate Time Use and Academic Outcomes: Results from UCUES 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stinebrickner, Ralph & Stinebrickner, T.R.Todd R., 2004.
"Time-use and college outcomes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 243-269.
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2001. "Time Use and College Outcomes," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20012, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene Marie & Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2012.
"Time to work or time to play: The effect of student employment on homework, sleep, and screen time,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 211-221.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2009. "Time to Work or Time to Play: The Effect of Student Employment on Homework, Sleep, and Screen Time," IZA Discussion Papers 4666, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlene Marie Kalenkoski & Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia, 2011. "Time to Work or Time to Play: The Effect of Student Employment on Homework, Sleep, and Screen Time," Working Papers 450, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:cshedu:qt0vh9m8nj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cshe/ .