Open Innovation, the Haldane Principle and the new Production of Knowledge: Science Policy and University-Industry Links in the UK after the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alan Hughes, 2011. "Open innovation, the Haldane principle and the new production of knowledge: science policy and university--industry links in the UK after the financial crisis," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 411-442, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2007. "How Universities Promote Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6631.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9521-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qiantao Zhang & Niall G. MacKenzie & Dylan Jones-Evans & Robert Huggins, 2016. "Leveraging knowledge as a competitive asset? The intensity, performance and structure of universities’ entrepreneurial knowledge exchange activities at a regional level," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 657-675, October.
- Hawkins, Richard & Langford, Cooper H. & Saunders, Chad, 2015. "Assessing the practical application of social knowledge: A survey of six leading Canadian Universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 83-95.
More about this item
KeywordsScience Policy; Haldane Principle; Open Innovation; University-Industry Links;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-05-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-05-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-05-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2012-05-15 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .