Report NEP-CSE-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cosh, A. & Zhang, J., 2012. "Variety of Search and Innovation: A Comparative Study of US Manufacturing and Knowledge Intensive Business Services Sectors," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp431, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2012. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp455, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Hughes, A., 2011. "Open Innovation, the Haldane Principle and the new Production of Knowledge: Science Policy and University-Industry Links in the UK after the Financial Crisis," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp425, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Houthoofd, Noël & Hendrickx, Jef, 2012. "Industry segment effects and firm effects on firm performance in single industry firms," Working Papers 2012/17, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Jaap W.B. Bos & Ryan C.R. van Lamoen & Mark W.J.L. Sanders, 2011. "Producing Innovations: Determinants of Innovativity and Efficiency," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_060, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_067, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Matthieu Crozet & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "Comparative Advantage and Within-Industry Firms Performance," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Nikolai V. Kolabutin & Nikolay A. Zenkevich, 2011. "Strategically Stable Technological Alliance," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Innovation and employment: Some evidence from European sectors," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1178, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Assessing Competitiveness Using Industry Unit Labor Costs; An Application to Slovakia," IMF Working Papers 12/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael Laporta & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Andrei Schleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," Working Papers 581, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2011. "Firm Size Distribution under Horizontal and Vertical Innovation," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_065, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Berardi, Michele, 2012. "Strategic interactions, incomplete information and learning," MPRA Paper 38651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2011-1029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Torres & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt & Josep A. Tribé, 2011. "Generating Brand Equity through Corporate Social Responsibility to Key Stakeholders," Working Papers 424, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar & Kaustav Sen, 2012. "A Corporate governance index for large listed companies in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.