Report NEP-CSE-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cosh, A. & Zhang, J., 2012. "Variety of Search and Innovation: A Comparative Study of US Manufacturing and Knowledge Intensive Business Services Sectors," Working Papers wp431, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2012. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp455, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Hughes, A., 2011. "Open Innovation, the Haldane Principle and the new Production of Knowledge: Science Policy and University-Industry Links in the UK after the Financial Crisis," Working Papers wp425, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Houthoofd, Noël & Hendrickx, Jef, 2012. "Industry segment effects and firm effects on firm performance in single industry firms," Working Papers 2012/17, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Jaap W.B. Bos & Ryan C.R. van Lamoen & Mark W.J.L. Sanders, 2011. "Producing Innovations: Determinants of Innovativity and Efficiency," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_060, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Cowan, Robin & Kamath, Anant, 2012. "Informal knowledge exchanges under complex social relations: A network study of handloom clusters in Kerala, India," MERIT Working Papers 2012-031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_067, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Matthieu Crozet & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "Comparative Advantage and Within-Industry Firms Performance," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Nikolai V. Kolabutin & Nikolay A. Zenkevich, 2011. "Strategically Stable Technological Alliance," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Innovation and employment: Some evidence from European sectors," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1178, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Assessing Competitiveness Using Industry Unit Labor Costs; An Application to Slovakia," IMF Working Papers 12/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael Laporta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Schleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," Working Papers 581, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2011. "Firm Size Distribution under Horizontal and Vertical Innovation," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_065, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Berardi, Michele, 2012. "Strategic interactions, incomplete information and learning," MPRA Paper 38651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2011-1029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Torres & Tammo H.A. Bijmolt & Josep A. Tribó, 2011. "Generating Brand Equity through Corporate Social Responsibility to Key Stakeholders," Working Papers 424, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar & Kaustav Sen, 2012. "A Corporate governance index for large listed companies in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.