Strategically Stable Technological Alliance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zenkevich, Nikolay A. & Petrosjan, Leon A., 2006. "Time-consistency of cooperative solutions," Working Papers 52, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Leon A Petrosyan & Nikolay A Zenkevich, 2016. "Game Theory," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 9824.
- Petrosjan, Leon & Zaccour, Georges, 2003. "Time-consistent Shapley value allocation of pollution cost reduction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 381-398, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Javier Frutos & Guiomar Martín-Herrán, 2015. "Does Flexibility Facilitate Sustainability of Cooperation Over Time? A Case Study from Environmental Economics," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 165(2), pages 657-677, May.
- S. Jørgensen & G. Martín-Herrán & G. Zaccour, 2003. "Agreeability and Time Consistency in Linear-State Differential Games," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 49-63, October.
- David Yeung, 2014. "Dynamically consistent collaborative environmental management with production technique choices," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 220(1), pages 181-204, September.
- Zenkevich, Nikolay A. & Petrosjan, Leon A., 2006. "Time-consistency of cooperative solutions," Working Papers 815, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- repec:tiu:tiucen:200880 is not listed on IDEAS
- Açıkgöz, Ömer T. & Benchekroun, Hassan, 2017.
"Anticipated international environmental agreements,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 306-336.
- Ömer T. AÇIKGÖZ & Hassan BENCHEKROUN, 2015. "Anticipated International Environmental Agreements," Cahiers de recherche 07-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ömer T. Acikgöz & Hassan Benchekroun, 2016. "Anticipated International Environmental Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 6194, CESifo.
- Romera, Rosario & Casas, Omar J., 2011. "The international stock pollutant control: a stochastic formulation with transfers," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws112217, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Elena M. Parilina & Alessandro Tampieri, 2018.
"Stability and cooperative solution in stochastic games,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 601-625, June.
- Alessandro Tampieri & Elena M. Parilina, 2014. "Stability and Cooperative Solution in Stochastic Games," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-26, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ekaterina Viktorovna Gromova & José Daniel López-Barrientos, 2016. "A Differential Game Model for The Extraction of Nonrenewable Resources with Random Initial Times — The Cooperative and Competitive Cases," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(02), pages 1-19, June.
- Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Telahigue, Issam & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Buying cooperation in an asymmetric environmental differential game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 935-946, June.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Farnaz Taherkhani, 2014.
"Adaptation and the Allocation of Pollution Reduction Costs,"
Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 32-57, March.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Farnaz Taherkhani, 2013. "Adaptation and the Allocation of Pollution Reduction Costs," Cahiers de recherche 03-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Sokolov Boris & Okhtilev Mikhail & Potryasaev Semyon & Merkuryev Yuri, 2013. "Multi-model Description of Monitoring and Control Systems of Natural and Technological Objects," Information Technology and Management Science, Sciendo, vol. 16(1), pages 11-17, December.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Fatma Zahra Rostom, 2019.
"Sharing the Global Benefits of Finite Natural Resource Exploitation: A Dynamic Coalitional Stability Perspective,"
1937, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Fatma Rostom, 2019. "Sharing the Global Benefits of Finite Natural Resource Exploitation: A Dynamic Coalitional Stability Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02430751, HAL.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Fatma Rostom, 2019. "Sharing the Global Benefits of Finite Natural Resource Exploitation: A Dynamic Coalitional Stability Perspective," Working Papers halshs-02430751, HAL.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2016. "An Alternative Characterization for Iterated Kalai-Smorodinsky-Nash Compromise," MPRA Paper 73564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2011. "Environmental policy and stable collusion: The case of a dynamic polluting oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 479-490, April.
- G. Rossini, 2004. "Vertical integration in a stochastic framework and a nonsymmetric bargaining equilibrium," Working Papers 527, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Calvo, Emilio & Rubio, Santiago J., 2013.
"Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 289-339, April.
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Hennlock, Magnus, 2005. "On strategic incentives and the management of stochastic renewable resources," Department of Economics publications 1018, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Bondarev, Anton, 2018. "Games without winners: Catching-up with asymmetric spillovers," Working papers 2018/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Ismail Saglam, 2017. "Iterated Kalai–Smorodinsky–Nash compromise," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 40(1), pages 335-349, November.
- Quigley, John & Walls, Lesley, 2007. "Trading reliability targets within a supply chain using Shapley's value," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 92(10), pages 1448-1457.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferential Game; Coalition; Shapley Value; Dynamic Stability; Strategic Stabilty;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c016_055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.