Industry segment effects and firm effects on firm performance in single industry firms
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfirm effect vs. industry effect; electrical wholesale sector; performance differences; multilevel analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-05-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-05-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2012-05-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-05-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-05-15 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:201217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .