Capital Adequacy Standards: Are They Sufficient?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1998.
"Financial crises in emerging markets: a canonical model,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
98-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chang, R. & Velasco, A., 1998. "Financial Crises in Emerging Markets: A Canonical Model," Working Papers 98-21, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "Understanding Financial Crises: A Developing Country Perspective," NBER Working Papers 5600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kent, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Financial liberalization and financial fragility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1917, The World Bank.
- Marcus Miller & Pongsak Luangaram, 1998.
"Financial crisis in East Asia: bank runs, asset bubbles and antidotes,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 165(1), pages 66-82, July.
- Marcus Miller & Pongsak Luangaram, 1998. "Financial Crisis in East Asia: Bank Runs, Asset Bubbles and Antidotes," CSGR Working papers series 11/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- William B. English, 1996. "Inflation and financial sector size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Huw Pill & Mahmood Pradhan, 1995. "Financial Indicators and Financial Change in Africa and Asia," IMF Working Papers 95/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Helmut Reisen, 1998. "Domestic Causes of Currency Crises: Policy Lessons for Crisis Avoidance," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 136, OECD Publishing.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1998. "Financial Crises in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 6606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2007. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(241), pages 111-135.
- Rahul Dhumale, 2000. "An Incentive Based Regulatory System: A Bridge Too Far," Working Papers wp170, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2009. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 117-142.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2007. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(241), pages 111-135.
More about this item
Keywordscapital adequacy; banking standards; financial regulation;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .