Finding Yeti: More robust estimates of output gap in Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ludovit Odor & Judita Jurasekova Kucserova, 2014. "Finding Yeti: More robust estimates of output gap in Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2014, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2013.
"Is There a Trade-Off between Inflation and Output Stabilization?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-31, April.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," NBER Working Papers 17071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti & Alejandro Justiniano, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," 2011 Meeting Papers 280, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2015. "Is the Maastricht debt limit safe enough for Slovakia?," Working Papers Working Paper No. 2/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Miroslav Klucik, 2015. "Fiscal Adjustment in Slovakia: Findings from a Medium-Scale Econometric Model," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
More about this item
Keywordsoutput gap; potential output;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbe:wpaper:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrzbrsk.html .