Finding Yeti: More robust estimates of output gap in Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ludovit Odor & Judita Jurasekova Kucserova, 2014. "Finding Yeti: More robust estimates of output gap in Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2014, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2013.
"Is There a Trade-Off between Inflation and Output Stabilization?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-31, April.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," NBER Working Papers 17071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti & Alejandro Justiniano, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," 2011 Meeting Papers 280, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2015. "Is the Maastricht debt limit safe enough for Slovakia?," Working Papers Working Paper No. 2/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2019. "The mirror does not lie: Endogenous fiscal limits for Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 2/2019, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Kátay Gábor & Kerdelhué Lisa & Lequien Matthieu, 2020.
"Semi-Structural VAR and Unobserved Components Models to Estimate Finance-Neutral Output Gap,"
791, Banque de France.
- Gabor Katay & Lisa Kerdelhué & Matthieu Lequien, 2020. "Semi-Structural VAR and Unobserved Components Models to Estimate Finance-Neutral Output Gap," Working Papers 2020-11, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Miroslav Klucik, 2015. "Fiscal Adjustment in Slovakia: Findings from a Medium-Scale Econometric Model," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Helge Berger & Thomas Dowling & Sergi Lanau & Mico Mrkaic & Pau Rabanal & Marzie Taheri Sanjani, 2015. "Steady as She Goes—Estimating Potential Output During Financial “Booms and Busts”," IMF Working Papers 2015/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Tambalotti & Andrea Ferrero & Vasco Curdia, 2010.
"Evaluating Interest Rate Rules in an Estimated DSGE Model,"
2010 Meeting Papers
402, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero & Ging Cee Ng & Andrea Tambalotti, 2011. "Evaluating interest rate rules in an estimated DSGE model," Staff Reports 510, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bissoondeeal, Rakesh K. & Karoglou, Michail & Binner, Jane M., 2019. "Structural changes and the role of monetary aggregates in the UK," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 100-107.
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Y. Javed, 2013.
"Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan,"
2013:88, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Javed, 2013. "Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan," Working Papers id:5334, eSocialSciences.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015.
"Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union,"
Working Papers IES
2015/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2015.
- Hanus, Lubos & Vacha, Lukas, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union," FinMaP-Working Papers 42, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Kožić, Ivan & Sever, Ivan, 2014. "Measuring business cycles: Empirical Mode Decomposition of economic time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 287-290.
- Peter Phillips, 2010. "Two New Zealand pioneer econometricians," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-26.
- Perron, Pierre & Wada, Tatsuma, 2016.
"Measuring business cycles with structural breaks and outliers: Applications to international data,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 281-303.
- Tatsuma Wada & Pierre Perron, 2014. "Measuring Business Cycles with Structural Breaks and Outliers: Applications to International Data," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2014-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Tatsuma Wada, 2015. "Measuring Business Cycles with Structural Breaks and Outliers: Applications to International Data," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-016, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Matsumura, Marco & Moreira, Ajax & Vicente, José, 2011. "Forecasting the yield curve with linear factor models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 237-243.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018.
"Business cycles and start-ups across industries: An empirical analysis of German regions,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 742-761.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-Ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 11501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vitek, Francis, 2006. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Alogoskoufis, 2021. "Historical Cycles of the Economy of Modern Greece from 1821 to the Present," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 158, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2010.
"A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2007. "A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Economics Working Papers 2007-14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng, 2015.
"A unit root model for trending time-series energy variables,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 391-402.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng, 2015. "A unit root model for trending time-series energy variables," Working Papers fe_2015_05, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "The influence of the business cycle on bankruptcy probability," Discussion Papers 466, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Abdessalem GOUIDER & Ridha NOUIRA & Faouzi SBOUI, 2018. "La relation croissance-chômage en Tunisie : validation de la spécification non linéaire de la loi d’Okun," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 47, pages 27-41.
- Parhizgari, A.M. & Pavlova, I., 2007. "Post-euro EU and US interest rates and foreign exchange rates: Are they in harmony or in disarray," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 616-636, December.
- Martin Gächter & Aleksandra Riedl & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald, 2012. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the Euro Area and the Impact of the Financial Crisis," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 33-60.
- Ning, Cathy & Wirjanto, Tony S., 2009.
"Extreme return-volume dependence in East-Asian stock markets: A copula approach,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 202-209, December.
- Cathy Ning & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2008. "Extreme Return-Volume Dependence in East-Asian Stock Markets: A Copula Approach," Working Papers 08009, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Álvarez, Luis J. & Gómez-Loscos, Ana, 2018. "A menu on output gap estimation methods," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 827-850.
More about this item
Keywordsoutput gap; potential output;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbe:wpaper:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rrzbrsk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.