Fiscal Risk Assessment at the CBR: A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Schaechter & C. Emre Alper & Elif Arbatli & Carlos Caceres & Giovanni Callegari & Marc Gerard & Jiri Jonas & Tidiane Kinda & Anna Shabunina & Anke Weber, 2014. "A toolkit to assess fiscal vulnerabilities and risks in advanced economies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 650-660, February.
- Elif C Arbatli Saxegaard & Emre Alper & Jiri Jonas & Anke Weber & Marc Gerard & Tidiane Kinda & Giovanni Callegari & Anna Shabunina & Andrea Schaechter & Carlos Caceres, 2012. "A toolkit for Assessing Fiscal Vulnerabilities and Risks in Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 2012/011, International Monetary Fund.
- Michal Horvath & Ludivit Odor, 2009. "Making Fiscal Commitments Credible," Working and Discussion Papers DP 2/2009, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Hana Polackova Brixi & Allen Schick, 2002. "Government at Risk : Contingent Liabilities and Fiscal Risk," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15233, June.
- Katia Berti & Matteo Salto & Matthieu Lequien, 2012. "An early-detection index of fiscal stress for EU countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 475, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2015. "Is the Maastricht debt limit safe enough for Slovakia?," Working Papers Working Paper No. 2/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rudolf Alvise Lennkh & Edmund Moshammer & Vilém Valenta, 2017. "A Comprehensive Scorecard for Assessing Sovereign Vulnerabilities," Working Papers 23, European Stability Mechanism.
- Andreea Stoian & Laura Obreja Brașoveanu & Iulian Viorel Brașoveanu & Bogdan Dumitrescu, 2018. "A Framework to Assess Fiscal Vulnerability: Empirical Evidence for European Union Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-20, July.
- John Muellbauer, 2013.
"Conditional eurobonds and the eurozone sovereign debt crisis,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 610-645, AUTUMN.
- John Muellbauer, 2013. "Conditional Eurobonds and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis," Economics Series Working Papers 681, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dufrénot, Gilles & Gente, Karine & Monsia, Frédia, 2016.
"Macroeconomic imbalances, financial stress and fiscal vulnerability in the euro area before the debt crises: A market view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 123-146.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Karine Gente & Frédia Monsia, 2016. "Macroeconomic imbalances, financial stress and fiscal vulnerability in the euro area before the debt crises: A market view," Post-Print hal-01440301, HAL.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2015. "Defining The Government'S Debt And Deficit," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 711-732, September.
- Alex Hathaway & Carolyn Bourdeaux & Emily Franklin, 2019. "Fiscal Transparency and Accountability," Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series cslf1912, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jiro Honda & Rene Tapsoba & Ismael Issifou, 2018. "When Do We Repair the Roof? Insights from Responses to Fiscal Crisis Early Warning Signals," IMF Working Papers 2018/077, International Monetary Fund.
- Timothy Irwin, 2003. "Public Money for Private Infrastructure : Deciding When to Offer Guarantees, Output-based Subsidies, and Other Fiscal Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15117, June.
- Julian Schumacher & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2015. "Greek Debt Sustainability and Official Crisis Lending," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(2 (Fall)), pages 279-305.
- Christoph Trebesch & Michael G. Papaioannou & Udaibir S Das, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings 1950-2010; Literature Survey, Data, and Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 2012/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Thordur Jonasson & Michael G. Papaioannou, 2018. "A Primer on Managing Sovereign Debt-Portfolio Risks," IMF Working Papers 2018/074, International Monetary Fund.
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Nickel, Christiane & Koester, Gerrit & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2014.
"Signalling fiscal stress in the euro area - a country-specific early warning system,"
Working Paper Series
1712, European Central Bank.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito & Gerrit B. Koester & Christiane Nickel, 2014. "Signalling fiscal stress in the euro area: A country-specific early warning system," Working Papers 1418, Banco de España.
- Kazakova, Maria & Nesterova, Kristina, 2015. "Long-Term Forecast of the Main Parameters of the Budgetary System of Russia," Published Papers 2309, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Martin Bruns & Tigran Poghosyan, 2018.
"Leading indicators of fiscal distress: evidence from extreme bounds analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(13), pages 1454-1478, March.
- Martin Bruns & Tigran Poghosyan, 2016. "Leading Indicators of Fiscal Distress; Evidence from the Extreme Bound Analysis," IMF Working Papers 2016/028, International Monetary Fund.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- S. McCartney & J. Stittle, 2006. "‘Not our problem’: UK Government’s fiscal obligations towards the privatised railway network," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 139-153, June.
- Delorme, Francois, 2014. "Viabilité et vulnérabilité des finances publiques du Québec à moyen terme : une proposition d’un cadre d’analyse et une évaluation [Sustainability and vulnerability of Québec's public finances in t," MPRA Paper 85050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:imf:imfops:218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kindy R. Sjahrir, 2018. "Fiscal Constraints in the Financial System Stability Framework for Indonesian Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201803, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2018.
- Debra Bloch & Falilou Fall, 2016.
"Government Debt Indicators:Understanding the Data,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-28, February.
- Debra Bloch & Falilou Fall, 2015. "Government debt indicators: Understanding the data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1228, OECD Publishing.
- Oliver Falck & Siegfried Schönherr, 2016. "Eine Agenda für Wirtschaftsreformen in Kroatien: ein umfassendes wirtschaftspolitisches Reformpaket im Auftrag der kroatischen Staatsstiftung," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 70.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal risk; contingent liabilities; fiscal limit;
All these keywords.
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbe:dpaper:201401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rrzbrsk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.