The second edition of this widely acclaimed and extensively cited collection of original contributions by specialist authors reflects changes in the field of cultural economics over the last eight years. Thoroughly revised chapters alongside new topics and contributors bring the Handbook up to date, taking into account new research, literature and the impact of new technologies in the creative industries.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||21 Jan 2010|
|Publication status:||Published: Carleton Economic Papers|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C870 Loeb Building, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada|
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acheson, Keith & Maule, Christopher, 2006. "Culture in International Trade," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2007.
"Languages in the European Union: The quest for equality and its cost,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1351-1369, August.
- FIDRMUC, Jan & GINSBURGH, Victor, "undated". "Languages in the European Union: The quest for equality and its cost," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jan Fidrmuc & Victor Ginsburgh, 2007. "Languages in the European Union: the quest for equality and its cost," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5253, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Victor Ginsburgh, 2006. "Languages in the European Union: The Quest for Equality and its Cost," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Victor Ginsburgh, 2004. "Languages in the European Union: The Quest for Equality and its Cost," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-715, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:10-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Robineau)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.