A Handbook of Cultural Economics includes over 60 eminently readable and concise articles by 50 expert contributors. This unique Handbook is both highly informative and readable; it covers a wide area of cultural economics and its closely related subjects. While being accessible to any reader with a basic knowledge of economics, it presents a comprehensive study at the fore-front of the field.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||21 Jan 2010|
|Publication status:||Published: Carleton Economic Papers|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C870 Loeb Building, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada|
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acheson, Keith & Maule, Christopher, 2006. "Culture in International Trade," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2007.
"Languages in the European Union: The quest for equality and its cost,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1351-1369, August.
- FIDRMUC, Jan & GINSBURGH, Victor, "undated". "Languages in the European Union: The quest for equality and its cost," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jan Fidrmuc & Victor Ginsburgh, 2007. "Languages in the European Union: the quest for equality and its cost," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5253, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Victor Ginsburgh, 2006. "Languages in the European Union: The Quest for Equality and its Cost," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Victor Ginsburgh, 2004. "Languages in the European Union: The Quest for Equality and its Cost," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-715, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the economics of art and culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1673, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:10-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Robineau)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.