In: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acheson, Keith & Maule, Christopher, 2006. "Culture in International Trade," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, in: V.A. Ginsburgh & D. Throsby (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 33, pages 1141-1182, Elsevier.
- Storper, Michael, 1989. "The Transition to Flexible Specialisation in the U.S. Film Industry: External Economies, the Division of Labour, and the Crossing of Industrial Divides," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 273-305, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Manning, Stephan, 2017. "The rise of project network organizations: Building core teams and flexible partner pools for interorganizational projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1399-1415.
- Keith Acheson, 2011.
Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.), A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 31,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2006. "The Management of Events in the Veneto Performing Music Cluster: Bridging Latent and Permanent Organisations," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0028, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Isidoro Mazza, 2011. "Public Choice," Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.), A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 51, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2009. "What do we know about clusters? In search of effective cluster policies," MPRA Paper 43848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Steven Albert, 1998. "Movie Stars and the Distribution of Financially Successful Films in the Motion Picture Industry," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 22(4), pages 249-270, December.
- Björn Frank, 2008.
"Location decisions in a changing labour market environment,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 28(1), pages 31-42, February.
- Björn Frank, 2003. "Location Decisions in a Changing Labour Market Environment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 380, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Pacey Foster & Stephan Manning & David Terkla, 2013. "Project-based industries and craft-like production: structure, location and performance," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 4, pages 99-151, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Richardson & Simon Wilkie, 2013. "Faddists, enthusiasts and Canadian divas:a model of the recorded music market," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-600, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Jaeok Park, 2015. "Cultural Barriers in International Trade and the," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 267-300.
- Christopher Maule, 2011. "Television," Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.), A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 58, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Isabel Álvarez & Antonio Fonfría Mesa & Raquel Marín, 2005.
"The role of networking in the competitiveness profile of Spanish firms,"
Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales
0504, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Antonio Fonfria & Isabel Alvarez & Raquel Marin, 2006. "The Role of Networking in the Competitiveness Profile of Spanish Firms," EcoMod2006 272100027, EcoMod.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2020. "Dining out as cultural trade," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 44(2), pages 309-338, June.
- Scott, Allen J., 2002. "A new map of Hollywood and the world," ERSA conference papers ersa02p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Xavier Castañer & Lorenzo Campos, 2002. "The Determinants of Artistic Innovation: Bringing in the Role of Organizations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(1), pages 29-52, February.
- Joris Ebbers & Nachoem Wijnberg, 2012. "The effects of having more than one good reputation on distributor investments in the film industry," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(3), pages 227-248, August.
- Lara Abdel Fattah & Giuseppe Arcuri & Aziza Garsaa & Nadine Levratto, 2020.
"Firm financial soundness and knowledge externalities: A comparative regional analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(5), pages 1459-1486, October.
- Lara Abdel Fattah & Giuseppe Arcuri & Aziza Garsaa & Nadine Levratto, 2020. "Firm financial soundness and knowledge externalities: A comparative regional analysis," Post-Print hal-02972388, HAL.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Greenwood, Jeremy, 2016.
"The rise and fall of unions in the United States,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 129-146.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Unions in the United States," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 19, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2016. "The Rise and Fall of Unions in the United States," RCER Working Papers 596, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jurgen Essletzbichler, 2003. "From Mass Production to Flexible Specialization: The Sectoral and Geographical Extent of Contract Work in US Manufacturing, 1963-1997," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 753-771.
- Grillitsch, Markus, 2017. "Transformation Capacity of the Innovative Entrepreneur: On the interplay between social structure and agency," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13789_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.