Culture in International Trade
In: Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Richardson & Simon Wilkie, 2013. "Faddists, enthusiasts and Canadian divas:a model of the recorded music market," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-600, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2020. "Dining out as cultural trade," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 44(2), pages 309-338, June.
- Jaeok Park, 2015. "Cultural Barriers in International Trade and the," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 267-300.
- Keith Acheson, 2011.
Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.),A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 31,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christopher Maule, 2011. "Television," Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.),A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 58, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ruth Towse, 2011. "Creative Industries," Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.),A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 17, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Perona, Mathieu, 2010. "How Broadcasting Quotas Harm Program Diversity," MPRA Paper 19860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isidoro Mazza, 2011. "Public Choice," Chapters, in: Ruth Towse (ed.),A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 51, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:artchp:1-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.