‘Sleep-Walking Towards Segregation’? The Changing Ethnic Composition of English Schools, 1997-2003 – an Entry Cohort Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1999.
"The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 455-506, June.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 1997. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," NBER Working Papers 5881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David & Vigdor, Jacob & Glaeser, Edward, 1999. "The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto," Scholarly Articles 2770033, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ash Amin, 2002. "Ethnicity and the multicultural city: living with diversity," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(6), pages 959-980, June.
- Simon Burgess & Deborah Wilson, 2003. "Ethnic Segregation in England's Schools," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/086, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2011.
"Change and continuity among minority communities in Britain,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 541-568, April.
- Georgiadis, Andreas & Manning, Alan, 2009. "Change and continuity among minority communities in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28514, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2009. "Change and Continuity Among Minority Communities in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0903, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Harris, 2011. "“Sleepwalking towards Johannesburg”? Local measures of ethnic segregation between London’s secondary schools, 2003 – 2008/9," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/275, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Simon Burgess & Deborah Wilson & Adam Briggs & Anete Piebalga, 2008. "Segregation and the Attainment of Minority Ethnic Pupils in England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/204, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Arne Risa Hole & Anita Ratcliffe, 2015. "The impact of the London bombings on the wellbeing of young Muslims," Working Papers 2015002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsethnic segregation; schools;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:cmpowp:06/155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmbriuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.