“Sleepwalking towards Johannesburg”? Local measures of ethnic segregation between London’s secondary schools, 2003 – 2008/9
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:envira:v:42:y:2010:i:6:p:1264-1270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Burgess & Adam Briggs & Brendon McConnell & Helen Slater, 2006. "School Choice in England: Background Facts," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/159, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:sae:envira:v:43:y:2011:i:8:p:1747-1753 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Johnston & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris & Deborah Wilson, 2006. "‘Sleep-Walking Towards Segregation’? The Changing Ethnic Composition of English Schools, 1997-2003 – an Entry Cohort Analysis," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/155, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ron Johnston & Simon Burgess & Deborah Wilson & Richard Harris, 2006.
"School and Residential Ethnic Segregation: An Analysis of Variations across England's Local Education Authorities,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 973-990.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris, 2006. "School and Residential Ethnic Segregation:An Analysis of Variations across England’s Local Education Authorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/145, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
Keywordsethnic segregation; London; secondary schools;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:cmpowp:11/275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmbriuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.