The Euro area's macroeconomic balancing act
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Setzer, Ralph & van den Noord, Paul & Wolff, Guntram B., 2011.
"Heterogeneity in money holdings across euro area countries: The role of housing,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 764-780.
- Ralph Setzer & Paul van den Noord & Guntram B. Wolff, 2010. "Heterogeneity in money holdings across euro area countries: the role of housing," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 407, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Setzer, Ralph & van den Noord, Paul & Wolff, Guntram B., 2010. "Heterogeneity in money holdings across euro area countries: The role of housing," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "Can A Less Boring ECB Remain Accountable?," Policy Contributions 326, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Veron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013.
"From Supervision to Resolution: Next Steps on the Road to European Banking Union,"
PB13-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "From supervision to resolution: next steps on the road to European banking union," Policy Contributions 771, Bruegel.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .